To create a Google Ads Manager account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Ads website (https://ads.google.com/) and click on the “Sign in” button in the top right corner.
- If you already have a Google account, you can use it to sign in to Google Ads. If you don’t have a Google account, click on the “Create account” button and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- Once you’ve signed in to your Google account, click on the “Create an account” button in the top right corner of the Google Ads homepage.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your business name, website, and business category. You’ll also need to select your country and time zone, and agree to the Google Ads terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your billing information and set up a payment method for your Google Ads account. You’ll also have the option to choose a monthly budget for your campaigns.
- Once you’ve entered your billing information and set up your payment method, click on the “Create account” button to complete the process.
Your Google Ads Manager account is now set up and ready to use. You can use it to create and manage your Google Ads campaigns, track the performance of your ads, and make changes to your billing and payment settings.