To send a notification to a specific user from the Firebase console, follow these steps:
- Go to the Firebase console and select your project.
- In the left navigation menu, select “Notifications”.
- In the Notifications page, click on the “New message” button.
- In the “New message” page, select the “Single device” option.
- In the “Device” field, enter the token for the device that you want to send the notification to. You can find the device token in the Firebase instance ID token that is generated when the app first registers with Firebase.
- In the “Notification” field, enter the notification message that you want to send.
- Click on the “Send message” button to send the notification to the specified device.
Note: To send a notification to multiple devices, you can use the “Topic” or “Condition” options in the “New message” page.
You can send notifications from the console to specific users by following the steps below:
- Get the FCM registration tokens for the users’ devices. You can check how to get the tokens for the devices depending on the platform here.
- Go to the project’s Notification Composer.
- Enter the notification details i.e notification title(optional), notification text, notification image(optional), notification name(optional).
- Click Send test message.
- Enter the FCM registration tokens.
- Click Test.