eCPM (effective cost per thousand impressions) is a metric that measures the average revenue generated by an ad for every 1000 impressions. Here are some steps you can take to improve the eCPM for your Admob account:
- Optimize ad placement: Place ads in locations that are easily visible and accessible to users. Consider using native ads, which blend in with the app’s content and may be more likely to be clicked on by users.
- Experiment with different ad formats: Different ad formats may perform better in different apps. Experiment with different ad formats to see which ones generate the highest eCPM.
- Use ad targeting: Use ad targeting to show ads to users who are most likely to be interested in them. This can increase the eCPM and the overall effectiveness of the ads.
- Monitor ad performance: Regularly monitor the performance of the ads being shown in the app. Identify any ads that are performing poorly and consider replacing them with more effective ads.
- Increase ad inventory: Increase the number of ads available to be shown to users. This can be done by targeting a wider audience or by working with more advertisers.
By following these steps, you may be able to improve the eCPM for your Admob account and increase revenue from advertising.