There are several steps you can take to try to rank your keywords faster in search engine results pages (SERPs):
- Optimize your website’s on-page elements: Make sure to include your target keywords in your website’s title tags, headings, and body content. Use them in a natural and relevant way, and avoid keyword stuffing.
- Build high-quality backlinks: Backlinks from other websites can help to improve your website’s credibility and authority, which can in turn improve its ranking for your target keywords. Focus on building high-quality backlinks from reputable and relevant websites.
- Use long-tail keywords: Long-tail keywords are more specific and less competitive than short-tail keywords, so they can be easier to rank for. Consider targeting long-tail keywords in addition to more general, short-tail keywords.
- Use social media to promote your website: Sharing your website’s content on social media platforms can help to drive traffic and potentially improve its ranking for your target keywords.
- Publish fresh and high-quality content regularly: Search engines favor websites that regularly publish fresh and high-quality content, so consider adding new pages or blog posts to your website on a regular basis.
By following these steps and continually optimizing and promoting your website, you can improve its ranking for your target keywords over time. However, it’s important to keep in mind that ranking for keywords can be a slow process and may require ongoing efforts.