To put ads on your Android app, you can use a mobile advertising platform such as AdMob. AdMob is a Google-owned platform that allows app developers to monetize their apps through in-app advertising.
Here’s a general outline of the steps you can follow to put ads on your Android app using AdMob:
- Sign up for an AdMob account: Go to https://www.google.com/admob/ and sign up for an AdMob account if you don’t already have one.
- Create a new ad unit: In the AdMob dashboard, create a new ad unit for the app you want to put ads on. You’ll need to choose the type of ad you want to display (e.g., banner, interstitial, native), as well as the ad format and targeting options.
- Integrate the AdMob SDK into your app: Follow the instructions at https://developers.google.com/admob/android/quick-start to integrate the AdMob SDK into your app. This will involve adding the necessary dependencies to your app’s build.gradle file, as well as some initial setup code in your app.
- Load and display an ad: In the Java code for your app, use the AdMob SDK to load and display an ad to the user. This will involve creating an AdRequest object and passing it to the loadAd() method of an AdView object.
- Test the ad: Test the ad in your app to make sure it’s working as expected. You can use AdMob’s test ad units to do this.
By following these steps, you can easily put ads on your Android app using AdMob.