To remove an app from the app store, you will need to use the iTunes Connect website, which is the portal for managing your app on the App Store. Here’s how to remove an app from the App Store using iTunes Connect:
- Go to the iTunes Connect website and sign in with your Apple Developer account.
- Click on the “My Apps” tab and select the app that you want to remove.
- In the app’s dashboard, click on the “App Store” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Availability” section and click on the “Remove from Sale” button.
- Confirm that you want to remove the app from sale by clicking on the “Remove from Sale” button again.
Once you have removed your app from sale, it will no longer be available for download from the App Store. It’s important to note that removing an app from the App Store does not delete it from users’ devices. If you want to delete the app from users’ devices, you will need to update it with a version that removes the app’s functionality.