To submit apps to Huawei AppGallery, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Huawei Developer website (https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/) and create a developer account if you don’t already have one.
- Once you have a developer account, log in to the Huawei Developer Console (https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/console/app/agc/) and click on “Add New” in the top right corner.
- Fill in the required information about your app, including the app’s name, description, and category. You will also need to upload the APK file for your app and any relevant screenshots or videos.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit your app for review.
- After your app has been reviewed, it will be published on Huawei AppGallery if it meets the necessary criteria.
Note that Huawei has certain guidelines that must be followed when submitting apps to AppGallery. It is important to carefully read and understand these guidelines before submitting your app to ensure that it is approved for publication