To add a user to your Google Ads account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click on the tools icon in the top right corner of the page, then select “Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Access and roles” under “Setup.”
- Click on the “Users” tab.
- Click on the blue “+” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to add, and select the appropriate access level. You can choose from “Standard access,” “Read-only access,” and “Custom access.”
- Click “Invite.” The user will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the invitation and set up their account.
Note: You must be an administrator on the Google Ads account to add users.