To add keywords to your app’s listing in the Google Play Store:
- Go to the Google Play Console and sign in with your Google account.
- Select your app from the list of apps in the console.
- Click on the “Store listing” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Keywords” section.
- Enter your keywords in the “Keywords” field. You can enter up to 5,000 characters, and you can use a comma to separate multiple keywords.
- Click the “Save” button to save your changes.
It’s important to choose your keywords carefully, as they can help your app rank higher in the search results and increase its visibility to potential users. To select the best keywords for your app, consider the following tips:
- Use relevant keywords: Choose keywords that are relevant to your app and its features.
- Use long-tail keywords: Long-tail keywords are more specific phrases that are less competitive and may be more effective at driving targeted traffic to your app.
- Use a keyword research tool: There are many tools available that can help you identify the best keywords for your app. These tools can provide data on search volume, competition, and other factors that can help you choose the most effective keywords.
- Use negative keywords: Negative keywords are words or phrases that you don’t want your app to be associated with. For example, if your app is not related to games, you might want to include “game” as a negative keyword to prevent your app from appearing in search results for that term.