To create an AdMob earning app, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a monetization strategy: Decide how you want to monetize your app, whether it’s through displaying ads, offering in-app purchases, or a combination of both. AdMob is a good option for monetizing your app through in-app advertising.
- Sign up for an AdMob account: Go to https://www.google.com/admob/ and sign up for an AdMob account if you don’t already have one.
- Create a new ad unit: In the AdMob dashboard, create a new ad unit for your app. You’ll need to choose the type of ad you want to display (e.g., banner, interstitial, native), as well as the ad format and targeting options.
- Develop your app: Use a development tool such as Android Studio to create your app. As you build your app, consider integrating AdMob ads into it to monetize it.
- Integrate the AdMob SDK into your app: Follow the instructions at https://developers.google.com/admob/android/quick-start to integrate the AdMob SDK into your app. This will involve adding the necessary dependencies to your app’s build.gradle file, as well as some initial setup code in your app.
- Load and display an ad: In the Java code for your app, use the AdMob SDK to load and display an ad to the user. This will involve creating an AdRequest object and passing it to the loadAd() method of an AdView object.
- Test the ad: Test the ad in your app to make sure it’s working as expected. You can use AdMob’s test ad units to do this.
- Publish your app: When your app is ready, publish it to the Google Play Store or another app store to make it available to users.
By following these steps, you can create an AdMob earning app that generates revenue through in-app advertising.