There are several steps you can take to increase earning from Admob:
- Optimize ad placement: Place ads in locations that are easily visible and accessible to users. Consider using native ads, which blend in with the app’s content and may be more likely to be clicked on by users.
- Experiment with different ad formats: Different ad formats may perform better in different apps. Experiment with different ad formats to see which ones generate the most revenue.
- Use ad targeting: Use ad targeting to show ads to users who are most likely to be interested in them. This can increase the overall effectiveness of the ads and lead to higher earnings.
- Monitor ad performance: Regularly monitor the performance of the ads being shown in the app. Identify any ads that are performing poorly and consider replacing them with more effective ads.
- Increase ad inventory: Increase the number of ads available to be shown to users. This can be done by targeting a wider audience or by working with more advertisers.
By following these steps, you may be able to increase your earning from Admob. It’s important to note that the amount of revenue generated from Admob can vary widely depending on a variety of factors, including the type of ads being displayed, the relevance of the ads to the app’s content, and the overall user experience of the app.