To make your app visible on Google Play, you’ll need to publish it on the Google Play Store. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Set up a Google Play Developer account: In order to publish your app on Google Play, you’ll need to have a Google Play Developer account. You can sign up for a developer account at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/.
- Prepare your app for release: Before you can publish your app on Google Play, you’ll need to prepare it for release. This includes things like testing your app to ensure it’s stable and working properly, creating a visually appealing app listing, and selecting the right app category and age rating.
- Upload your app: Once you’ve prepared your app for release, you’ll need to upload it to Google Play using the Google Play Developer Console. You’ll need to provide information such as the app’s title, description, and screenshots, as well as any in-app purchases or subscriptions that you want to offer.
- Set up a pricing and distribution plan: You’ll need to decide how you want to price your app and where you want it to be available. You can choose to offer your app for free, or you can set a price for it. You can also choose which countries you want your app to be available in.
- Publish your app: Once you’ve uploaded your app and set up a pricing and distribution plan, you can publish your app on Google Play. It may take a few hours for your app to become visible on the store.
By following these steps, you can make your app visible on Google Play and make it available for users to download.