To place ads in an Android app, you can use the Google Mobile Ads SDK. This SDK allows you to easily integrate ads from AdMob into your Android app and display them to users.
Here’s a general outline of the steps you can follow to place ads in an Android app using the Google Mobile Ads SDK:
- Sign up for an AdMob account: Go to https://www.google.com/admob/ and sign up for an AdMob account if you don’t already have one.
- Create a new ad unit: In the AdMob dashboard, create a new ad unit for the app you want to place ads in. You’ll need to choose the type of ad you want to display (e.g., banner, interstitial, native), as well as the ad format and targeting options.
- Integrate the Google Mobile Ads SDK into your app: Follow the instructions at https://developers.google.com/admob/android/quick-start to integrate the Google Mobile Ads SDK into your app. This will involve adding the necessary dependencies to your app’s build.gradle file, as well as some initial setup code in your app.
- Load and display an ad: In the Java code for your app, use the Google Mobile Ads SDK to load and display an ad to the user. This will involve creating an AdRequest object and passing it to the loadAd() method of an AdView object.
- Test the ad: Test the ad in your app to make sure it’s working as expected. You can use AdMob’s test ad units to do this.
By following these steps, you can easily place ads in your Android app using the Google Mobile Ads SDK.