Mobile measurement partners (MMPs) are companies that provide tools and services for measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of mobile marketing campaigns. MMPs often provide technology that tracks user interactions with mobile marketing campaigns and assigns credit for conversions to the various touchpoints that led up to the conversion.
MMPs can help businesses understand how their mobile marketing campaigns are performing and which channels are most effective at driving conversions. This can help businesses optimize their mobile marketing efforts and allocate their budget more effectively.
Some common features of MMPs include:
- Tracking of user interactions with mobile marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Attribution of credit for conversions to the various touchpoints that led up to the conversion
- Analysis of the effectiveness of mobile marketing campaigns
- Integration with mobile marketing and advertising platforms
- Customized reporting and analysis
By working with an MMP, businesses can get a better understanding of the ROI of their mobile marketing efforts and make more informed decisions about their mobile marketing strategy.