goals. Here are five of the most common types of campaigns:
- Search campaigns: These campaigns are designed to show your ads when users search for specific keywords on Google. You can create search ads by setting up an AdWords account and writing ad copy that includes relevant keywords.
- Display campaigns: These campaigns show your ads on websites and apps that are part of the Google Display Network. You can create display ads by uploading banner ads or creating text ads.
- Video campaigns: These campaigns show your ads on YouTube and other video-sharing platforms. You can create video ads by uploading a video ad to YouTube Ads.
- Shopping campaigns: These campaigns show your products and their prices to users who are searching for products on Google. You can create shopping campaigns by setting up a Google Merchant Center account and linking it to your AdWords account.
- App install campaigns: These campaigns are designed to promote app installations and are available through AdWords. You can create an app install campaign by providing some information about your app and creating an ad group. Google will then automatically create and serve ads across various platforms, including search, display, and video.
There are many other types of campaigns available in Google Ads, and you can choose the one that best fits your marketing goals and budget. It’s also a good idea to test different campaign types and ad formats to see what works best for your business.