- App downloads: The number of times an app is downloaded from an app store is an important KPI, as it indicates the app’s popularity and success.
- User ratings and reviews: User ratings and reviews can have a significant impact on an app’s ranking in an app store, so monitoring and tracking the average rating and number of reviews is important.
- User retention: The percentage of users who continue to use an app after downloading it is an important KPI, as it indicates the app’s overall value and user satisfaction.
- Conversion rate: The percentage of users who take a desired action (such as making a purchase or signing up for a service) after downloading an app is an important KPI, as it indicates the app’s effectiveness in achieving its goals.
- Traffic and engagement: The number of users who visit the app’s listing in an app store and the amount of time they spend there are important KPIs, as they indicate the app’s visibility and appeal to users.
By monitoring and tracking these and other KPIs, businesses can get a better understanding of how their app is performing and identify areas for improvement.