To add additional keywords to your Apple Search Ads campaigns, you can use the Apple Search Ads platform. This is a tool provided by Apple that allows you to create, manage, and optimize your search ad campaigns.
To add keywords to your campaigns using the Apple Search Ads platform, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Apple Search Ads account and select the campaign or ad group that you want to add keywords to.
- Click on the “Keywords” tab and then click on the “Add Keywords” button.
- In the “Add Keywords” window, enter the keywords that you want to add to your campaign, separated by commas.
- Select the keyword match type that you want to use for each keyword. You can choose from broad, phrase, exact, or negative match.
- Set the bid amount for each keyword, which is the amount that you are willing to pay each time your ad is shown to a user who searches for that keyword.
- Click “Save” to add the keywords to your campaign.
By using the Apple Search Ads platform, you can easily add, edit, and delete keywords in your campaigns to optimize your targeting and reach the right users at the right time. You can also use the platform to track the performance of your keywords and make any necessary adjustments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns.